Monday, January 17, 2011

Our Relationship is Over. Property Sluts Episode 11

I'm reading: Our Relationship is Over. Property Sluts Episode 11Tweet this!

We began 2011 with such high hopes. But both house-hunting and living with my family are taking a toll on us. And so, it is with a heavy heart that I announce the end of our relationship.

On a lighter note, the subtitle to this week's episode is "Beyond the spork." Watch to learn about trongs, chorks and spifes.

When does that "spring housing market" begin?


Oh, and my Outlook (email) account has apparently ended its relationship with me after I diligently sorted through and deleted close to 1,000 emails last week. I'm screwed.

Forget the coffee; can anyone pass me a little Prozac this Monday morning?


Megryansmom said...

Sorry, no prozac to share, that's highly illegal, but I do have some Courvoiseir for our coffee this morning if that helps ;) (you are over 21 no? because again, that would be highly illegal.)

EatPlayLove said...

Best of luck Kim! I can't believe the owners removed the asbestos from the home with out an abatement company. How incredibly dishonest and shady!

I know you've probably heard this 1,000 times, but everything does happen for a reason. I'm sure a better house is just around the corner!

Jen said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? They removed asbestos without experts? AGH!
Your house is out there, promise. It is!
Wow. Can't believe the idjits...

Tracey - Just Another Mommy Blog said...

I'm sorry it didn't work out! At least you found out about it BEFORE You bought it, though.

teridr said...

I looked for houses for 4 years before we found just the right one. My RE agent said we were the customers to whom she had shown the most houses in her 30 years of real estate. Keep looking! Um, and don't trust people who remove their own asbestos. NOT a DIY issue!

Kathryn said...

So sorry that it didn't work out. Glad you found out before you purchased. There was reason behind it. You will find the perfect home!