Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Real Estate Myth Busters: Property Sluts Episode 14

I'm reading: Real Estate Myth Busters: Property Sluts Episode 14Tweet this!

Jeez, I never imagined we'd make it this long and still be living with my parents.

Maybe this "buyer's market" thing is really just a myth. Let's take a look.

Previously it was brownies, now it's chocolate chip cookie bars. I'm thinking I should publish a companion cookbook. And Jen can put out a wine guide as she seeks to sell her house and relocate across the country.

Edited to add: In case you need more proof of the sorry state of the housing market, well, here it is.


Jendi said...

Oh - I'm jealous of the Mythbusters T shirt!
We're hoping to start seriously looking this summer. We didn't think we would be in his parent's house this long either, but we still have a house to sell. Let me tell you that our old house will NOT be overpriced!

Jen said...

We're seeing that too as we look out there; sellers still think it's 2006 AND IT AIN'T! I also heard today that the Chicago housing market is the lowest it's been in 5 years. Sooo....let's lower those prices and get those houses movin'! I want to come home!