Thursday, April 14, 2011

Gifted Chat with Me Today on Skype

I'm reading: Gifted Chat with Me Today on SkypeTweet this!

I do a weekly(ish) #OfficeHour Chat (that's really only 30 minutes or so) on Thursdays for MomImpact members (or anyone else who wants to join in--I'm nice that way).

Anyhoo, I'm mixing it up a bit and instead of discussing brand-blogger relationships or how to grow a career in social media, I'm talking about parenting gifted children.

I thought this would be a way for me to connect with readers (dare I call you my readers?) who drop me notes asking about such things.

If you want to join in, find me on Skype and ping me at Noon, Central Time, on April 14, 2011.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh if only I knew how to Skype, I'd so be there right now. Bummer. Do you guys have a good parent group in your district? Any cuts on the horizon?