Wednesday, December 03, 2014

What? You Forgot to Watch/Tivo/DVR My TV Segment on STEM Gifts for Kids?

I'm reading: What? You Forgot to Watch/Tivo/DVR My TV Segment on STEM Gifts for Kids?Tweet this!

Kim Moldofsky, The Maker Mom, on WGN Morning NewsYeah, I understand. Life gets in the way and your world doesn't revolve around me and the Young Maker Teen. That's okay. You can view the WGN Morning News Segment here

Once again, I was paired with an anchor who's nearly two feet taller than me. What is it about that morning crew? I always look like a munchkin next to them. On the other hand, the height difference virtually guarantees no close-ups of my aging, increasingly wrinkled face (in HD!!) because the camera needs to be back a bit in order to capture the us both in the frame together.

So there's that.

You know what else there is? The cool, new STEM gifts I personally selected and got to show off on TV. Even better, I have a recap on my blog with links to the products.

AND, I'm giving one of each item away to a lucky Maker Mom reader in seven separate giveaways. So go be a Maker Mom reader and win a Sphero and other great STEM items that are new to the market.

Also, could you take a moment to like The Maker Mom on Facebook? At first it seemed unlikely that I'd get to 1,000 followers by the end of 2014, but now I'm only 44 likes away! I typically post at least one interesting STEM or Maker tidbit a day at 10 AM. I may post other items throughout the day as well. Join in the fun by becoming a fan!


No comments: